CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What This Is

Hello, y'all! It's me, BB. Well, of course you knew it was me, unless Kiki stole my computer and started miraculously posting on here. That would be scary. Anyhow, I just want to explain what this blog is all about. This is my little MOLDy corner of the web. It's going to be updated more than MOLD4EVR, but less random and more MOLDy than BB Times. I have a ton of really funny MOLDy posts coming up soon, so stay tuned!

Oh, one last thing: who can guess why this URL is called that?

[edit: Just added a Project Playlist! For those of you who hate country, I'll remind you right now to put your computer on mute everytime you come on here. ;-) For those of you who love country...this is my MOLDy playlist. It fits w/ all my fave bks. If you're ever at all confused why I put a certain song on there, e-mail me or PM me and I can tell you which song goes w/ which bk and my "mental music vid".]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, going that this is called "Blog of a Thousand Days"; I'd say it's because Tegus means "perfect" and Dashti is "good luck".

Holly said...

Very clever. :)

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Yep, that's right. Thanks, cuil!

Hey, is that you, Anilee: thegoosegirl? At first I thought you were someone else!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's me. I have to remember to sign comments now. :-)

anilee

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Haha, ok, cool! ☺